(USB-elicenser or iLok)
The Synthix is a virtual analog synthesizer and then, brings what we can call now standard analog features :
- Two oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse and its own PWM and Ring modulator mode
- One multimode filter based on the CEM 3320 chip emulation, providing a Low pass 12 dB and 24 dB, a Band pass 6 and 12 dB, and an High Pass 12 dB.
- Four D-ADSR : an enhanced standard ADSR envelope with a MIDI syncable delay.
- Two LFOs
- Four embedded effects : Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Dual EQs
- One Multi-track sequencer
The Synthix, has every XILS-lab products, brings also some never seen features :
- The Chaox : an LFO based on fully calculated chaotic functions. Real life enters in synthesizers !
- The Rythm : an LFO with uses the Rythm for its main purpose.
And last but not least, The Synthix is multi-layer :
- 8 totaly independant layers
- 2 keyboards with their own arpeggiator, own MIDI settings managment.
More information --> or Check out the DEMO -->