The XILS 3 is protected with two available dongles , USB-eLicenser or iLok. Please choose carefuly the protection you want.
- If you already own an eLicenser, you may choose to get the Authorization code by email. You will be able to enjoy your XILS 3 immedialty.
- If you already own an iLok then an asset for a XILS 3's full license will be deposit on your iLok's account. Please enter carefully your account's ID when asked.
- If you don't own either of these dongles, then you have the choice. We provide a eLicenser for €12 (included shipping) in our on line store.
This full version of the XILS 3 adds following features to the Limited Edition version:
- New modules : Two envelopes, 1 MIDI synced LFO, 1 MIDI synced S&H, 1 Voltage Processor (for increasing the modulation shapes)
- New sources and destinations for the matrix : A menu allows a wide range of destinations or sources, without increasing to much the matrix size.
- Matrix Pins : 4 different colors for four different amounts and new sort of pin for inverting the signal.
- New sequencer features : mouse editing, three independant sustain times, ....
- More to come in the following months ....
The XILS 3 is an exciting new matrix style virtual modular synthesizer. Based on the architecture of the legendary EMS VCS3 synth, the XILS 3 is capable of creating
both 'classic' sounds and totally new ones.
| The XILS 3's matrix design is capable of more than 450 connection permutations, offering more routing possibilities than any other commercially available virtual synthesizer.
In addition, a built-in sequencer, based on the EMS 256 sequencer, can be used to create original and complex sequences.
The XILS 3 comes with hundreds of presets that provide instant access to a broad range of sounds and styles ranging from modern electronica to classic 1970s retro and experimental.
You can also program it yourself to create your own unique sounds!
performance award and a 9/10 score :" XILS 3 is a terrific synthesizer that sound gorgeous and is great fun to program ", " Great work XILS-lab!"