There was a problem with the demo installer uploaded on March 26th.
We fixed it and uploaded a new version on March 27th.
I just test it right now, and all should work fine :
_ The full version is asking a serial
_ The demo is working without any serial popup
I wonder if there isn't a problem with a browser cache or something like that : We didn't change the name of the installer. so maybe you reinstall the previous one
So I changed the name of the installer, to be sure it is correctly downloaded
mac : https://www.xils-lab.com/download_files ... _V100b.dmg
windows : https://www.xils-lab.com/download_files ... _V100b.exe