XILS-lab develops custom applications for different fields and many platforms:
- Speech coding and processing
- Windows, Mac OSX, iOS and Embedded applications
- Filtering, FFT and DSP (floating and fix point calculation)
- Synthesis (subtractive, additive, ....)
- Audio numerical effects
- RTAS, AU and VST custom developments
- The Sound Guy : RTAS adaptation for SFX Machine Pro.
“Thanks a lot for all your help, you did a great job”, Earl Vicker CEO.
- Visuamobile : Audio Unit adaptation of a vocoder, real time audio architecture and blow detection on iOS devices.
- innerclock system : developement of the Sync-Gen II plugin (VST,AU,RTAS), to be used with the Sync-lock products.
"Our core driving principle at Innerclock Systems is precision timing and synchronization in electronic music systems and our hardware is designed and built with a no-compromise approach in this regard. When we decided to embark on an ambitious project to design and release our Sync-Gen II system some years back we had very high expectations of the level of performance we wanted from the software component. We short listed some of the most respected names in music software development and are delighted to say we chose Xils-Lab. The coding and performance exceeds our original expectations and the entire development process from initial concept through to regular updates, technical support and overall communication throughout has been outstanding in every regard.
We are very proud to have Xils-Lab as our computer software application developer and look forward to more collaborative projects in the near future." - David Lackey/CEO - Innerclock Systems Pty Ltd
- Wavesfactory : developement of the Trackspacer plugin (VST,AU,RTAS).
“Working with Xavier has been a pleasure for me. He is the kind of man that you can trust with with eyes closed. He is not only a genius programmer, but he also is very creative, organized and always tries to help in any field. I don't want to work with anybody else!”, Jesus Ginard CEO.