The Syn'X 2 Easy Edit Mode :
Everything is visible, and you can arrange the two synthesizers in Single, Double ( Layered) and Split Mode
The Syn’x 2 is a Polytimbral Synthetizer inspired for the synthesis part by a legendary Italian Synthesizer from the 80's, and, for its multilayer card based architecture by sophisticated hardware analog monsters like the Oberheim Matrix 12
The Sound : It offers the striking combination of clear and punchy DCOs with cutting multimode modelled analog filters like it’s ancestor ,one of the last Vintage Polyphonic Analog Synthetizers, and a piece of Synthesis history. Including the famous BBD Chorus.
And because it’s multitimbral, you can use up to 16 oscillators, 8 0df Analog Filters, 32 DADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes addressing any of the 132 possible destinations to build your own patches, when the 300 Factory Library Presets will be not enough
It’s a Xils-Lab synthesizer, so we added MORE. To name a few :
- Oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Up to 40 per patch)
- New 0DF PWM/Hard Sync Algorithm
- Unique Lfos with cumulative waveforms (Up to 50 per patch)
- Additional D-ADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes (Per Layer)
- Unison, 2 arpegiattors, 2 Keyboards zones, Guitar Multitimbral mode
- Plethora of monophonic and polyphonic Play Modes
- PolySequencer (Also acting as a modulation source)
- Easy Sound Creation with our unique Smart Load Technology
- Vintage sounding effects : Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Analog EQ. True Stereo Technology.
- And a new dual programming environment which offers you two different Edit Modes ( Easy and Advanced)
The Easy Mode enables you to benefit of a powerful, yet intuitive and streamlined programming environment similar to the MiniSyn’X duotimbral synthesizer, but with the added power of extra envelopes, LFOs, ChaoX modulators, etc
The Advanced mode unleashes the total power of the Syn’X 2 to build thick, complex, and never heard patches, with a totally revamped and fast workflow.
Making the Syn’X 2 one of the most powerful and complex Virtual Analog Synthesizer of the modern era.
Offering you the best of both worlds : Vintage Sound in a modern frame, and never seen possibilities