still buggy

StiX related support and issues : Find workaround, install tips or reports problems you could have using the StiX

still buggy

Postby d2pc » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:32 am

Working extensively with Stix, has shown few bugs.
I am working in Ableton Live and noticed while working in Song mode
1- If I jump to different position in the timeline- sometimes, the StiX pattern goes out of sync playing the beat. I have to stop and try at a different location to start.
2- Sometimes, when I bounce a song with StiX, the .wav files does not contain the StiX track!
3- I sometime automate Device On and Off for StiX - and at times, it stays off when I jump in the timeline...so i have to start playing from the Device off, until it hits the Device on- otherwise it stays off.
My workaround these days, is that once I got the pattern completed, I print StiX to an Audio track and then discard the StiX VST.

I am updating this post - to say that I worked in Pattern mode and all worked fine- So I will try to switch patterns by sending midi notes and not use Song mode. I will see if this works smoothly and not experience the above points.
d2pc

Re: still buggy

Postby d2pc » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:38 am

Yes - in pattern mode switching patterns by Midi notes worked fine. So the issue is in the Song mode.
d2pc

Return to StiX Support