Since 2009, when we released our very first synthesizer, the XILS 3, we have continuously strived to imagine and deliver creative and inspiring instruments and tools for every musician.
Located in Grenoble, in the French Alps, XILS-lab has developed synthesizers and effects always with a single aim in mind: To offer quality instruments and tools that trigger musicians imaginations. Being surrounded by nature, we always seek ideas for adding life and vibration in our algorithms, one of the reasons our synthesizers sound so good (you can read about this here).
In order to make top quality software, we work with the most highly qualified professionals, musicians and sound designers in the world today. They advise and work as part of the "XILS-lab expertise network" allowing us to focus on our main job, the development of new products.
Besides Xavier Oudin, CEO and main developer of XILS-lab, here are some of the many partners we have that help Xils-lab to be the very best at what we do:
- Yannick Bonnefoy: graphic design.
- Jonathan Miller: Press and Public Relations for the European zone.
- Agence web capuccino: website design
- Lotuzia: Sound designer, Demo tracks, communication ideas, product ideas as LeLotusBleu.
- Lotuzia, Nori Ubukata, Kelvin Ford, Mathias Brüssel, Simon Ball, Tzadi, Greg Cole, Zensound, Mikael Adle, Xenos, Status, Yuli-Yolo and many others, as beta testers and sound designers
Check our Terms and conditions if you need more information about your data and how it's preserved and saved.
If you need more information, Contact us ....