Performance synthesizer !
Oxium is a performance oriented synthesizer, offering both a classic pure analog sound and modern tones, with awesome real time modulation capabilities, allowing you to play a synthesizer in ways you could never have imagined.
Due to its simple and intuitive user interface Oxium is fast and easy to operate:
- Classic instruments: Use up to 8 XILS-lab thick and musical oscillator waveforms per patch and shape them with the double filter structure. The main unit uses XILS-lab 3rd generation zero-delay feedback filters with self-oscillation in each mode while the second offers a vocal formant mode in addition to high-pass, band-pass and low-pass modes.
- Modern instruments: In addition to the cumulative waveform LFOs there are three D-ADSR envelopes, Oxium includes our brand new Le Masque modulator in its new incarnation with many additional features: It now has 16 freely drawable zones, horizontal and vertical quantize modes, two level parameters and, of course, you can save, load and exchange your patterns.
- Intuitive User Interface: The Oxium interface is based on a new "Flower" design utilizing the IVF (Instant Visual Feedback) concept. The "Flower" design for the oscillators, filter, LFOs and glide blocks means that you can understand the structure of a whole block with just a simple glance (IVF), making Oxium fun, fast and easy to understand and master. In addition, all the modulations are all handled in a central page, with additional easy knobs, including common musical gestures per patch: It has never been so easy to add a Vibrato, a Tremolo or an Auto Wah to your sound.
- Serial only protected: Oxium is protected by a simple serial number, without the need for any hardware dongle or challenge response.
- Three skins are available to fit your mood.